To protect the health and well-being of all who live in or visit the Bahamas, the Bahamian government has implemented a number of COVID-19-related protocols and measures that apply to Bahamian citizens, residents and visitors.
BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
Effective 20 September 2022, the COVID-19 testing requirement for entering The Bahamas has been dropped. Travellers, regardless of vaccination status, are no longer required to submit COVID-19 test results to enter the country. Furthermore, no COVID-19 testing is required for anyone travelling domestically within the country.
DURING YOUR STAY IN THE BAHAMAS
- All Bahamians, residents and visitors must adhere to current Bahamian Covid-19 health measures including mask use as required, proper hand washing and sanitizer use and physical distancing. A $250 fine or a penalty of one month imprisonment or both, will be enforced for visitors or residents found not wearing face masks in areas where they are required.
- Should you require COVID-19 testing during your stay, here’s a list of sites in Abaco offering COVID testing:
- SPANISH CAY– testing for guests only, call (242) 807-0317
- GREEN TURTLE CAY: GTC Clinic – Contact Nurse Practitioner Trina Sasine at (229) 798-0233 for appointment.
- GREEN TURTLE CAY: Green Turtle Club
- TREASURE CAY: Abaco Health Services -Email email@example.com or message their Facebook page for appointment.
- MARSH HARBOUR – Integrated Medical Centre – Call (242) 825-8854
- MARSH HARBOUR – Access Bahamas Medical Labs – Call or WhatsApp (242) 809-5601
- MARSH HARBOUR – St. Thomas Medical Center in the Josh-Hann Plaza on Don MacKay Blvd – Call (242) 367-7999 or (242) 367-0277 or (242) 802-7999
- MARSH HARBOUR – Eden Well in the Resilience Plaza – (242) 816-8869
- MARSH HARBOUR – Abaco Beach Resort & Boat Harbour, testing for guests and those who use marina as a point of entry. Call (242) 367-2158.
- GUANA CAY – Baker’s Bay Resort & Marina, for members only. Call (242) 242-577-0325
- WINDING BAY (members and guests only) Abaco Health Services Mobile Clinic. Call (24) 577-0744 or schedule through their Facebook page.
- ELBOW CAY – Hope Town Clinic – Call (242) 577-4257 or (242) 436-5816 for appointment.
For the most recent COVID-19 Statistics, visit the Bahamas Ministry of Health.