If you haven’t yet bought tickets for An Evening to Remember, taking place at Bluff House Beach Resort & Marina on January 7, you’ve got less than two weeks! We need to provide a final headcount a week before the event, meaning tickets will only be sold until December 31. No tickets will be available for purchase at the door.
An Evening to Remember, a 40th anniversary celebration and fundraiser for Green Turtle Cay’s Albert Lowe Museum, will include:
- An exclusive performance by Ronnie Butler Jr. (his first Bahamian performance in decades)
- The launch of Those Who Stayed, my new coffee table book about the history of Green Turtle Cay
- A private showing of the museum’s Abaco Reflections photo exhibit
- a silent auction with some pretty spectacular items up for bid.
Tickets are $50 each, with all proceeds going toward museum upgrades and maintenance. To buy, call or visit:
- Bluff House Beach Resort and Marina (242-365-4247)
- Island Property Management (242-365-4047)
- Mandy Roberts (242-365-4402/242-554-9175 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Albert Lowe Museum (242-365-4094)
Special Event Ferry Schedule
|Treasure Cay to Bluff House||4:30 pm||$21 round trip|
|Bluff House to Treasure Cay||8:30 pm|
|New Plymouth to Bluff House||4:45 pm||$10 round trip|
|Bluff House to New Plymouth||8:30pm|
Seating is limited, so if you’re planning to take either ferry, please let us know.
Preferred Hotel Rates
If you’re ready for a post-holiday getaway, the Bluff House Beach Resort is offering a discounted rate to An Evening to Remember attendees.
For a deluxe room, the rate is $135 plus service and tax, for a total of $162.54 per night. A luxury upper suite will be $175 plus service and tax, for a per-night total of $210.70.
To reserve a room or for more information, contact Bluff House at (242) 365-4247, toll-free at (800) 745-4911 or email email@example.com. Remember to let them know you’re attending An Evening to Remember.
Silent Auction Items Needed
We’ve had some terrific items donated for our silent auction, but can always use more. To donate an item or gift certificate, email us. Donors will be recognized in all pre-event communications as well as at the event itself.
Thank You to Our Generous Event Sponsors
Abaco Yacht Services
Bluff House Beach Resort
Brendal’s Dive Center
Ginny the Bead Lady
Green Turtle Club
Harvey’s Island Grill
Hilda Curry, Gifted Hands
Island Property Management
Lana Williams Gallery
Leanne Russell Art
Leeward Yacht Club
MoMo’s Suga’ Shack
Pineapples Bar & Grill
Seaside Cart Rentals
Sun & Sparkle Designs
Wine Down Sip Sip (Hope Town)