A lot of you have asked, and we’re excited to tell you that effective tomorrow, AbacoSun.com is resuming its daily photo feature.
Three years after it was devastated by Hurricane Dorian, Abaconians are rebuilding and recovering. It’s wonderful to be able to share current snapshots of their progress – not to mention the region’s abundant natural beauty – with readers.
If you’ve got your own photos of post-Dorian Abaco that you’d like to share with AbacoSun.com readers – vacation memories, signs of progress and hope, or your favourite Abaco sunrise or sunset — we’d love to feature them.
Given the layout of the blog, horizontal/landscape oriented shots work best.
Reader photos can be submitted as follows:
- Email photos to amanda (at) abacosun (dot) com or send it in a message to our Facebook page.
- When emailing, be sure to include the words “Reader Photo” in the subject line
- In your accompanying note or email, let us know where/when the photo was taken, and who should receive photo credit for it.
- If you’re sending a photo that you didn’t take, please ensure you have received permission from the photographer to share it.
- If you’ve got a business or personal website you’d like to promote, please send the link and we’re happy to include it.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch. Thanks, and we hope you’ll enjoy these daily glimpses of a recovering Abaco — and maybe come and see it for yourself!