Starting tomorrow (15 April), Covid-19 vaccines will be available for many Abaco residents.
Here’s a schedule of vaccine clinics, a list of who’s eligible, and details about how to schedule a vaccine.
Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic Schedule for Abaco (15-19 April, 2021)
Who’s Eligible to Receive the Vaccine?
- Healthcare workers
- People 50 years of age and older
- People with disabilities
- Uniformed branches (RBDF, RBPF, COVID Ambassadors, BDOCS, Customs and Immigration)
- School teachers and staff
- Hospitality workers (hotel and resort employees, public transportation workers, airport employees, tour operators, etc.)
- Restaurant and retail workers
- Students and athletes studying or competing abroad, as well as coaches and other support personnel
- Home-bound, physically disabled residents
- Members of the clergy
- Accredited members of the media (editors, reporters/anchors, photographers and videographers).
How to Book Appointments
To register to receive a vaccine, visit http://vax.gov.bs.
If you encounter any problems registering online, or you have questions that aren’t answered here, contact your nearest health facility:
- Abaco Mainland: Marsh Harbour Health Center at (242) 367-2510, (242) 367 7325 or (242) 477-2177
- Guana Cay: call Troy Albury at 577-0661
- Man-O-War: call Haziel McDonald at (242) 577-6449 or Mark Albury at (242) 577-4627
- Elbow Cay: contact Nurse Imelda Factor (Nurse Glori) at (242) 577-4257
- Green Turtle Cay: contact Nurse Trina Sasine at (229) 798-0233